Your local directory of services and events
Distributed FREE into 10’000 local homes and businesses every month, 12 months of the year
Leaflet Distribution available
Flexible payment plans
Design Print and Distribute packages available at reduced rates
monthly puzzles and competitions
The Small magazine with the BIG personality
Advertorial and regular sponsor features available
would you like your local business to win? why not give us a ring?
”The Cryer is the best local magazine, I got many students from advertising in Decembers edition, thank you Angie” – Gina, Spanish North East.
”We always know when the Cryer has been distributed, because our phone never stops ringing”- Lyn Beddy Buys, Amble.
”A great local platform for Businesses Sevices and Events in the local area” – Sara Eke Recruitment.
Welcome to August and the school holidays have begun! There is plenty going on in our lovely corner of the country. The country shows are kicking off this month with Powburn to start and many more to follow. Music festivals are popping up throughout Northumberland. Alnwick Music Festival returns this year with a change of location to Alnwick Gardens, but still with some familiar faces and our favourite Rhythm Stix!! It’s time again for scarecrows to take over Rennington Village for a fantastic family fun weekend. The Alnwick Castle and Gardens have plenty on to keep the whole family entertained. Check out our What’s On section for more details on local events. If you are holding a local event in the future please tell us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org. This section is free of charge and we love to hear to what’s happening out and about and so do our readers.
Unfortunately, it’s not holidays for all of us! We’ve been very busy at Cryer Corner and would like to welcome some new advertisers who I’m sure will be working hard all summer too. From further afield, we welcome Garolla Blinds and Get Rid Removals. Keeping it local – we welcome Ground Property Services, Alnwick Roofing and Simply Flowers. We wish you all the best, may your adverts keep you busy!
For anyone who missed the notice in last month’s magazine, we have now officially moved into our brand-new offices. After our very own Richard getting down on his hands and knees to do the carpets and the amazing work done by David Daley, we are all settled in and very proud of our new home.
For more info on our new home or new advertisers please check out our web page www.thecryer.co.uk or look for us on facebook. Have great summer!!Download Issue Advertising Leaflet
How We Work
Our local directory of services and events is distributed within the first week every month, 12 months of the year
10,000 Copies Distributed
Free – 1 per month to the following locations
Alnwick, Amble, Alnmouth, Boulmer, Foxton, Hipsburn, Lesbury, Longhoughton, Rennington, Shilbottle, Warkworth, Felton, Newton On The Moore and Swarland
10 good reasons
to advertise in TheCryer
- It works – we know this because many advertisers tell us it is working.
- It’s affordable and value-for-money.
- It has a directory – readers can find you quickly.
- We are unashamedly local and small to ensure that even the newest business can afford to advertise.
- It is know, valued and used by local people – many keep it by the phone.
- It has very high quality product values, editorial, design, print and production – “It’s very pickupable”.
- It consistently supports and champions local independent businesses, local community initiatives and charities.
- It is designed for readers to interact with every page – including editorial, regular features, puzzles, quizzes or jokes with a useful number section and a directory of advertisers.
- It’s quirky, contemporary and fun – “The little magazine with the big personality”.
- It’s been reliable and financially stable for over 8 years – supporting the local economy by paying its bills to local stationers, graphic artists, distributors, printers and providing a living to people resident in the district.