Your local directory of services and events
Distributed FREE into 10’000 local homes and businesses every month, 12 months of the year
Leaflet Distribution available
Flexible payment plans
Design Print and Distribute packages available at reduced rates
monthly puzzles and competitions
The Small magazine with the BIG personality
Advertorial and regular sponsor features available
would you like your local business to win? why not give us a ring?
”The Cryer is the best local magazine, I got many students from advertising in Decembers edition, thank you Angie” – Gina, Spanish North East.
”We always know when the Cryer has been distributed, because our phone never stops ringing”- Lyn Beddy Buys, Amble.
”A great local platform for Businesses Sevices and Events in the local area” – Sara Eke Recruitment.
Most children are now back to school after the prolonged break due to the Covid 19 pandemic which is still a major worry for most people. We hope that everyone has made the most of the time with their children but like many of you we are pleased to see our little ones back meeting with friends and enjoying school in a safe socially distanced way.
During August we made the most of the Governments Eat out to Help out scheme and visited a number of local eateries, the standard of food and service we received was fantastic. It is easy to see why we have seen such an increase in visitor numbers. Now its probably time to join a local gym to work of those extra pounds ☹
It was also National Dog Day on the 26th August and JD the office dog had a lovely day, he even managed to get his paws on his favourite meal, a McDonalds happy meal, but hold the mustard he doesn’t like that. (Obviously, I kept him company and joined him with a meal of my own, what was I saying about the gym!)
Team CryerDownload Issue Advertising Leaflet
How We Work
Our local directory of services and events is distributed within the first week every month, 12 months of the year
10,000 Copies Distributed
Free – 1 per month to the following locations
Alnwick, Amble, Alnmouth, Boulmer, Foxton, Hipsburn, Lesbury, Longhoughton, Rennington, Shilbottle, Warkworth, Felton, Newton On The Moore and Swarland
10 good reasons
to advertise in TheCryer
- It works – we know this because many advertisers tell us it is working.
- It’s affordable and value-for-money.
- It has a directory – readers can find you quickly.
- We are unashamedly local and small to ensure that even the newest business can afford to advertise.
- It is know, valued and used by local people – many keep it by the phone.
- It has very high quality product values, editorial, design, print and production – “It’s very pickupable”.
- It consistently supports and champions local independent businesses, local community initiatives and charities.
- It is designed for readers to interact with every page – including editorial, regular features, puzzles, quizzes or jokes with a useful number section and a directory of advertisers.
- It’s quirky, contemporary and fun – “The little magazine with the big personality”.
- It’s been reliable and financially stable for over 8 years – supporting the local economy by paying its bills to local stationers, graphic artists, distributors, printers and providing a living to people resident in the district.