Your local directory of services and events
Distributed FREE into 10’000 local homes and businesses every month, 12 months of the year
Leaflet Distribution available
Flexible payment plans
Design Print and Distribute packages available at reduced rates
monthly puzzles and competitions
The Small magazine with the BIG personality
Advertorial and regular sponsor features available
would you like your local business to win? why not give us a ring?
”The Cryer is the best local magazine, I got many students from advertising in Decembers edition, thank you Angie” – Gina, Spanish North East.
”We always know when the Cryer has been distributed, because our phone never stops ringing”- Lyn Beddy Buys, Amble.
”A great local platform for Businesses Services and Events in the local area” – Sara Eke Recruitment.
What a year 2020 has been, when making our New Years resolutions last year I bet nobody expected what we have had to endure, missed families, closed business’s and daily updates were not on my resolution list that’s for sure.
On the bright side there has also been a number of highlights to take from 2020. Clapping for Carer’s on a Thursday night was a great way to feel part of something bigger. The great Sir Tim raising so much money for the NHS, on a local level so many charities have been out doing what they can to help, seeing Santa in the middle of summer was a little strange but the guys at the Round Table did a great job in raising donations for the food bank. But most of all was the sense of community that appeared.
With all that being said your local community still needs you now, local business’ have been hit extremely hard this year and it needs you all now more than ever, so rather than sending your hard earned cash to the internet gods why not visit your local clothes shop, candle maker or electrical supplier. You may be surprised at how well these local hero’s will look after you.
Finally, all that is left for us to say is we hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and let’s hope 2021 is better than 2020.
Team CryerDownload Issue Advertising Leaflet
How We Work
Our local directory of services and events is distributed within the first week every month, 12 months of the year
10,000 Copies Distributed
Free – 1 per month to the following locations
Alnwick, Amble, Alnmouth, Boulmer, Foxton, Hipsburn, Lesbury, Longhoughton, Rennington, Shilbottle, Warkworth, Felton, Newton On The Moore and Swarland
10 good reasons
to advertise in TheCryer
- It works – we know this because many advertisers tell us it is working.
- It’s affordable and value-for-money.
- It has a directory – readers can find you quickly.
- We are unashamedly local and small to ensure that even the newest business can afford to advertise.
- It is know, valued and used by local people – many keep it by the phone.
- It has very high quality product values, editorial, design, print and production – “It’s very pickupable”.
- It consistently supports and champions local independent businesses, local community initiatives and charities.
- It is designed for readers to interact with every page – including editorial, regular features, puzzles, quizzes or jokes with a useful number section and a directory of advertisers.
- It’s quirky, contemporary and fun – “The little magazine with the big personality”.
- It’s been reliable and financially stable for over 8 years – supporting the local economy by paying its bills to local stationers, graphic artists, distributors, printers and providing a living to people resident in the district.