Your local directory of services and events
Distributed FREE into 10’000 local homes and businesses every month, 12 months of the year
Leaflet Distribution available
Flexible payment plans
Design Print and Distribute packages available at reduced rates
monthly puzzles and competitions
The Small magazine with the BIG personality
Advertorial and regular sponsor features available
would you like your local business to win? why not give us a ring?
”The Cryer is the best local magazine, I got many students from advertising in Decembers edition, thank you Angie” – Gina, Spanish North East.
”We always know when the Cryer has been distributed, because our phone never stops ringing”- Lyn Beddy Buys, Amble.
”A great local platform for Businesses Sevices and Events in the local area” – Sara Eke Recruitment.
We hope you have all had a lovely summer holiday. Now that our little cherubs have gone back to school and normal service has resumed, we here at Cryer Corner are already starting to think about Christmas!! I know, we hear you, but it is only a few months away now and with The Alnwick Garden’s Santa tickets going on sale this month, we think it’s best to be prepared. We like to encourage you all to shop locally for your Xmas pressies, so keep an eye out over the next few months for what our local shops and business have to offer you this year. If you are a local shop or business owner, we have a fantastic offer for advertising with us leading up to the festive period. Advertising with us over October, November and December couldn’t be more enticing with 3 months for the price of 2, help us help you to get your Christmas offers out there!
Back to this month however! We’re very excited for the Tour of Britain bike race to be passing through our local towns and villages. You can all be there to cheer them on at locations close by, take a look at our ” What’s on” section for locations and times.
Alnwick food festival returns with lots of tasty treats, my mouth’s watering just thinking about it!
The White Swan Hotel is holding a Broadway Musical Night. If good food and drink and a bit of a boogie sounds right up your street, we hope to see you there.
Whatever September has to offer you this year, we hope it’s a good one!!Download Issue Advertising Leaflet
How We Work
Our local directory of services and events is distributed within the first week every month, 12 months of the year
10,000 Copies Distributed
Free – 1 per month to the following locations
Alnwick, Amble, Alnmouth, Boulmer, Foxton, Hipsburn, Lesbury, Longhoughton, Rennington, Shilbottle, Warkworth, Felton, Newton On The Moore and Swarland
10 good reasons
to advertise in TheCryer
- It works – we know this because many advertisers tell us it is working.
- It’s affordable and value-for-money.
- It has a directory – readers can find you quickly.
- We are unashamedly local and small to ensure that even the newest business can afford to advertise.
- It is know, valued and used by local people – many keep it by the phone.
- It has very high quality product values, editorial, design, print and production – “It’s very pickupable”.
- It consistently supports and champions local independent businesses, local community initiatives and charities.
- It is designed for readers to interact with every page – including editorial, regular features, puzzles, quizzes or jokes with a useful number section and a directory of advertisers.
- It’s quirky, contemporary and fun – “The little magazine with the big personality”.
- It’s been reliable and financially stable for over 8 years – supporting the local economy by paying its bills to local stationers, graphic artists, distributors, printers and providing a living to people resident in the district.