Your local directory of services and events
Distributed FREE into 10’000 local homes and businesses every month, 12 months of the year
Leaflet Distribution available
Flexible payment plans
Design Print and Distribute packages available at reduced rates
monthly puzzles and competitions
The Small magazine with the BIG personality
Advertorial and regular sponsor features available
would you like your local business to win? why not give us a ring?
”The Cryer is the best local magazine, I got many students from advertising in Decembers edition, thank you Angie” – Gina, Spanish North East.
”We always know when the Cryer has been distributed, because our phone never stops ringing”- Lyn Beddy Buys, Amble.
”A great local platform for Businesses Sevices and Events in the local area” – Sara Eke Recruitment.
IT’S CHRISMAS!!!! We are very excited here in Cryer Corner, the decorations are up and we’re feeling festive! With our Christmas themed quiz and Christmas themed recipe this month, we have also hidden little Santa hats throughout the magazine. How many can you find?
It’s easy to get wrapped up in the festivities, buying presents and spending lots of money! This month’s featured charity Alnwick District Food Banks tell us how important, not just at this time of year but all year round, your donations are to helping people here in Northumberland. So let’s spare a thought for the less fortunate this Christmas and read more on Page 16 on how you can do your bit to help.
There is lots of winter joy to be had at the Alnwick Gardens this month to keep the little ones busy. As well as Santa visits and Christmas Markets throughout Northumberland there’s something for everyone. There are some fantastic Christmas menus out for December too if wining and dining is your thing check out our advertisers menus.
Last but not least, let’s not forget the reason behind the celebrations! Christians Together in Alnwick, have put a list of services together for you and welcome everyone to join them celebrate the birth of baby Jesus!
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year, we’ll see u again in
2020!Download Issue Advertising Leaflet
How We Work
Our local directory of services and events is distributed within the first week every month, 12 months of the year
10,000 Copies Distributed
Free – 1 per month to the following locations
Alnwick, Amble, Alnmouth, Boulmer, Foxton, Hipsburn, Lesbury, Longhoughton, Rennington, Shilbottle, Warkworth, Felton, Newton On The Moore and Swarland
10 good reasons
to advertise in TheCryer
- It works – we know this because many advertisers tell us it is working.
- It’s affordable and value-for-money.
- It has a directory – readers can find you quickly.
- We are unashamedly local and small to ensure that even the newest business can afford to advertise.
- It is know, valued and used by local people – many keep it by the phone.
- It has very high quality product values, editorial, design, print and production – “It’s very pickupable”.
- It consistently supports and champions local independent businesses, local community initiatives and charities.
- It is designed for readers to interact with every page – including editorial, regular features, puzzles, quizzes or jokes with a useful number section and a directory of advertisers.
- It’s quirky, contemporary and fun – “The little magazine with the big personality”.
- It’s been reliable and financially stable for over 8 years – supporting the local economy by paying its bills to local stationers, graphic artists, distributors, printers and providing a living to people resident in the district.