Your local directory of services and events
Distributed FREE into 10’000 local homes and businesses every month, 12 months of the year
Leaflet Distribution available
Flexible payment plans
Design Print and Distribute packages available at reduced rates
monthly puzzles and competitions
The Small magazine with the BIG personality
Advertorial and regular sponsor features available
would you like your local business to win? why not give us a ring?
”The Cryer is the best local magazine, I got many students from advertising in Decembers edition, thank you Angie” – Gina, Spanish North East.
”We always know when the Cryer has been distributed, because our phone never stops ringing”- Lyn Beddy Buys, Amble.
”A great local platform for Businesses Sevices and Events in the local area” – Sara Eke Recruitment.
Have you noticed anything different? Yes! We have had a bit of a revamp. We have a new look here at Cryer Corner, in keeping with our new offices we have gone for a new modern look! What do you think? We also have some interesting new articles inside for you all. Check out our monthly charity page. This month donated to Hospice Care for the great job they are doing out in our community.
If you are looking for some new healthy meal ideas take a look at our new recipe page sponsored by the local girls at Slimming World. And learn more about some of our regular advertisers and there business as we find out more about what it is they do. We would love to hear your feedback on these changes and any suggestion for local charities you would like to see featured.
This month brings also brings a change in the weather as we are officially into autumn, dark nights and cold mornings! The clocks go back on the 27th means we get that extra hour in our snug warm beds. Halloween (My favourite event of the year!) gives us all the perfect excuse to get dressed up and act like BIG kids! And of course the kids to all get hyped up on sugar! There is plenty of spooky goings on around for all age groups! Alnwick arts and crafts have Halloween workshops to suit all. The Alnwick Gardens have Ghouls and Ghost galore! And Nightmare on Narrowgate is set to get messy with The Black Swan and The Dirty Bottles Joining forces for a Terrifying night. For other local events take a look at our “What’s on “for more spine tingling fun.
Happy October and Happy Halloween. We hope its Spooktacular!!
Download Issue Advertising Leaflet
How We Work
Our local directory of services and events is distributed within the first week every month, 12 months of the year
10,000 Copies Distributed
Free – 1 per month to the following locations
Alnwick, Amble, Alnmouth, Boulmer, Foxton, Hipsburn, Lesbury, Longhoughton, Rennington, Shilbottle, Warkworth, Felton, Newton On The Moore and Swarland
10 good reasons
to advertise in TheCryer
- It works – we know this because many advertisers tell us it is working.
- It’s affordable and value-for-money.
- It has a directory – readers can find you quickly.
- We are unashamedly local and small to ensure that even the newest business can afford to advertise.
- It is know, valued and used by local people – many keep it by the phone.
- It has very high quality product values, editorial, design, print and production – “It’s very pickupable”.
- It consistently supports and champions local independent businesses, local community initiatives and charities.
- It is designed for readers to interact with every page – including editorial, regular features, puzzles, quizzes or jokes with a useful number section and a directory of advertisers.
- It’s quirky, contemporary and fun – “The little magazine with the big personality”.
- It’s been reliable and financially stable for over 8 years – supporting the local economy by paying its bills to local stationers, graphic artists, distributors, printers and providing a living to people resident in the district.