Your local directory of services and events
Distributed FREE into 10’000 local homes and businesses every month, 12 months of the year
Leaflet Distribution available
Flexible payment plans
Design Print and Distribute packages available at reduced rates
monthly puzzles and competitions
The Small magazine with the BIG personality
Advertorial and regular sponsor features available
would you like your local business to win? why not give us a ring?
”The Cryer is the best local magazine, I got many students from advertising in Decembers edition, thank you Angie” – Gina, Spanish North East.
”We always know when the Cryer has been distributed, because our phone never stops ringing”- Lyn Beddy Buys, Amble.
”A great local platform for Businesses Sevices and Events in the local area” – Sara Eke Recruitment.
Well here we are another year over. Welcome to our first issue of 2020. We hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and New Year.
We welcome a new advertiser for the New Year, WCF Pet and Equestrian, who are launching their dog friendly coffee shop. Offering you all a free coffee and doggy treat when you mention The Cryer.
Great British Interiors, who you will have seen on our back page for a while now, are our featured advertiser this month. They tell us more about themselves and what they do. If you haven’t already been to their store in Morpeth or seen their work on our facebook page, you should definitely check it out. It’s enough to give anyone décor envy!!
We have Shak as our featured charity this month. Take a look at page 4 to learn more on how they help our furry, 4 legged friends.
We would just like to wish all the best for all of our advertisers past and present. Thank you for advertising with us. May our lovely readers keep you all nice and busy and you all have a prosperous 2020!!Download Issue Advertising Leaflet
How We Work
Our local directory of services and events is distributed within the first week every month, 12 months of the year
10,000 Copies Distributed
Free – 1 per month to the following locations
Alnwick, Amble, Alnmouth, Boulmer, Foxton, Hipsburn, Lesbury, Longhoughton, Rennington, Shilbottle, Warkworth, Felton, Newton On The Moore and Swarland
10 good reasons
to advertise in TheCryer
- It works – we know this because many advertisers tell us it is working.
- It’s affordable and value-for-money.
- It has a directory – readers can find you quickly.
- We are unashamedly local and small to ensure that even the newest business can afford to advertise.
- It is know, valued and used by local people – many keep it by the phone.
- It has very high quality product values, editorial, design, print and production – “It’s very pickupable”.
- It consistently supports and champions local independent businesses, local community initiatives and charities.
- It is designed for readers to interact with every page – including editorial, regular features, puzzles, quizzes or jokes with a useful number section and a directory of advertisers.
- It’s quirky, contemporary and fun – “The little magazine with the big personality”.
- It’s been reliable and financially stable for over 8 years – supporting the local economy by paying its bills to local stationers, graphic artists, distributors, printers and providing a living to people resident in the district.